Capture the digital opportunity to gain competitive advantage and remain relevant in your industry with MegaPode Cloud-Edge IoT platform.
Megapode IOT Platform
Capture the digital opportunity to gain competitive advantage and remain relevant in your industry
Cloud-Edge IoT Platform for Industry 4.0
Your business objectives
- Increase asset availability and utilization
- Increase reliability of operations
- Reduce maintenance cost
- Enhance visibility into key metrics that are impacting the assembly lines
- Gain insights about factory zone environmental conditions
- Improve product quality
- Increase profit margins
- Up to 10% reduction in annual maintenance cost
- Up to 20% downtime reduction
- Up to 25% reduction in inspection costs
Automated Quality Testing
- 50% productivity increase due to AI-based automation
- Up to 90% improvement in defect detection
- Enhansed flexibility and reduced deployment time
(Source: McKinsey Global Institute)
Megapode supports every stage of the digital transformation journey of your factory: from connecting assets to advanced analytics to self-learning, self-optimizing, autonomous systems.
You can make small and fast steps, test out concepts and move to the next level of digital maturity once a “win” is achieved.
Megapode Cloud-Edge IoT platform
- enables visibility and control over operational data assets and data ownership.
- prevents vendor Lock-In to a proprietary technology from individual machinery manufacturers.
- sustains the growth of high-volume, high-velocity data analytics in industrial IoT environments.
- enables decentralized, self-contained ecosystems as basis for new business models.
- extends the cloud beyond infrastructure latency, bandwidth limits or outright lack of availability.
- is modular, replicable, and supports rapid, flexible deployment.
Real-time Object Detection
Increase visibility in to production capacity.
Predict what happens before it happens, move from reactive to proactive maintenance.
Live Video Stream Analytics
Maintenance, quality control, training, guiding, etc.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TRANSFORMATION
The uncertain economy and major industry changing dynamics highlight the importance of making well informed strategic, tactical and operational decisions.
Traditionally Business Intelligence has been implemented to gain insights to make long term strategic decisions.
Organizations are getting more IT intensive and IT is central to organizational success. In the 21st Century IT has become the backbone of business. To maximize IT’s contribution to business value the IT strategy of an organization must be aligned with the business requirements.